13 Person Bike
15 Person Bike
What is the best pedal tour? When the boss pays for it! We offer a amazing opportunity to bring the office together for a event that will promote camaraderie and bring your employees closer together. We offer an array of options to fit your offices needs depending on the alcohol factor. All company’s have different policies and we work with you to create an amazing experience. From doing so many corporate tours we have seen some awesome stuff we encourage groups to do like have everyone pick out a song to put on a playlist for the group. Then the group tries to guess who picked each song. Fun stuff!! The different types of tours include architecture/history tours, progressive dinners and bar/brewery tours.
Our architecture/history tours are by far our most common corporate team building event and 90% of the tours bring a can of beer/wine for the riders to have while they travel around the city seeing all the amazing sites Rochester has to offer. You can bring your own food or snacks or pre order food at Dinosaur BBQ.
Progressive Dinners are a great idea for events such as retirement parties, celebrations of a job well done or you want to show off Rochester to out of town employees. The food is not included in your booking price but you pick where you want to go and what you want to order so you control the budget. Please click the Progressive Dinner button and it will tell you more and give you all of your restaurant options
For bar and brewery tours you bring all of your own beer, wine and food and we are your DD for the tour. You pick between the 5 routes we offer and we stop at 3 bars over the course of the tour.
We offer tour start times of 11am, 1, 3:30, 6, 8:30 to pick between but we can also start earlier in the morning upon request. We do tours year round with a great winter rate, between the pedaling, dressing right and drinking you will be more than warm enough. For 2 hours on a weekday it is $285 (tax is included in that number) weekends are $350. Tip is not included in that number. You will see the driver does a lot more then just get the group from point A to point B, one of the big things is taking amazing group photos on the organizers phone for them to send out to everyone.
East End Route Options
ROC Brewing -> Ox and Stone/Old Toad/Daily Refresher/City Grill/Murphy’s Law -> Victoire/Temple/Salingers is our shortest route
If you want a longer route then you can do ROC Brewing/Ox and Stone/Old Toad/Havana Cabana/Daily Refresher/Murphy’s Law/City Grill then head off to Richmonds or Joeys.
- ROC Brewing- $1 off beer flights, $1 off pints after that
- Victoire – buy one get one Stella Artois and Guiness
- Temple – Free Pizza when you purchase drinks
- Salingers $1 off all drinks
- Richmonds $2.50 well drinks and Bud/Bud Light Drafts and great discounts on wings (your driver will take your order and call it in ahead so when you get there they are coming out) must be ordered in 10 wing increments*
Park Ave Route
- Blue Wolf buy one get one select craft beers, $2.50 Bud/Bud Lights
- Roam Café $3 Bud and Bud Lights
- Half Pint you can bring your own food or snacks in because they do not have a kitchen
Half Pint to Strathallan Rooftop Bar to either City Grill/Daily Refresher/Havana Cabana/Old Toad. Old Toad does $1 off drafts
South Wedge Route
- Butapub- $1 off craft beers and well drinks
- Swillburger/Playhouse will give you free game tokens when you purchase a drink
- Swift Water Brewery lets you bring in your own food and snacks
- The Cub Roam does $2 off specialty cocktails
New St Paul Corridor Route
Abilene’s Bar and Lounge to Tapas 177 or Scotland Yard Pub then we head to Dinosaur BBQ so make sure you call ahead and place a food order
Please note that on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday certain bars and breweries are closed