Cruise around Rochester drinking with your buddies as you go bar hopping is the perfect way to celebrate your boy’s big day. You get to bring your own beer and food with you, play your own music off our speaker and not have to worry about driving. Hell if you want to go to the strip club we have you covered with NO Cover at Barrel of Dolls which is right by 3 Heads Brewery. We have three 13 seat bikes and one 15 seater and if your group is large enough you can even rent multiple bikes at once. In addition to a ton of bachelor and bachelorette parties we also do a good amount of Jack and Jill parties where the guys and girls go out to party together… Or take separate routes and meet up after the tour. Best men I am talking to you when I say make sure you propose going out on the pub crawler for the bachelor party because the groom will appreciate it when he has the coolest bachelor party out of all of his friends. We make everything super easy for you organizers by sending you an awesome confirmation email that says where to be, at what time, bring this, dont do that for you to copy and paste or forward to everyone coming so you do not have to say everything over and over. Your driver calls you to walk you through the day of your tour and to find out where you want to visit in the week leading up to your tour. If you are from out of town we will help with all the planning to make sure your group has an amazing experience. This is the perfect way to show off Rochester to your out of town guests, not many cities have pedal tours in them. We do this year round, between the pedaling and the drinking you will be more then warm enough. We have an agreement with the East Ave Inn where our groups get a discounted overnight stay and they have a shuttle that will drive you to and from your pedal tour. Then when you are done go back to your hotel right at the heart of the East End and get ready to go out for the rest of your night. Do not forget to the decorate the bike with a sign on the back like you see in many of the photos on the page. On the blog section of our website we have an entire blog filled with great signs from past groups for you to piggy back off of. Our tours begin and end at Marshall Street Bar and Grill which is the perfect place to continue the party after your tour with cheap drinks and great bar food.
Do not forget we do tours all winter, after Thanksgiving weekend the rate gets reduced to $250 on the weekend and just $175 for a 2 hour weekday pedal tour. You get a weather guarantee as well so you would never go out in a snowstorm or when there is snow in the road. Between the pedaling, drinking and dressing right you have nothing to worry about.
No cover at Barrel of Dolls
East End Route Options
ROC Brewing -> Ox and Stone/Lanai/Daily Refresher/City Grill/Murphy’s Law/ Brass -> Unter Biergarten/Temple/Salingers is our shortest route
If you want a longer route then you can do ROC Brewing/Ox and Stone/Old Toad/Lanai/Daily Refresher/Murphy’s Law/City Grill/ Brass then head off to Unter Biergarten/Temple/Salingers ->Richmonds/Joeys/East End Tavern.
- ROC Brewing- $1 off beer flights, $1 off pints after that
- Brass – $3 Bud and Bud Lights
- Lanai- $5 off pitchers of frozen drinks
- Flower City Station – $1 off all Bud Light products, never pay a cover
- Steadfast- $5 tall boys of Tecate -240z cans
- Temple -free slice of people with purchase of alcoholic beverage
- Salingers $1 off all drinks and because they do not have a kitchen you can bring in your own food and snacks
- Richmonds- $1 off drafts and $4 orange, cherry and grape bombs
3 Heads Brewing Company -> ROC Brewing Company
Genesse Brewhouse -> ROC Brewing
Park Ave Route
- Blue Wolf buy one get one select craft beers, $2.50 Bud/Bud Lights
- Roam Café $3 Bud and Bud Lights
- Half Pint you can bring your own food or snacks in because they do not have a kitchen
Half Pint to Strathallan Rooftop Bar to either City Grill/Daily Refresher/Lanai/Old Toad.
Lanai does $5 off pitchers of frozen drinks
South Wedge Route
- Butapub- $1 off craft beers and well drinks
- Swillburger/Playhouse will give you free game tokens when you purchase a drink
- Swift Water Brewery lets you bring in your own food and snacks
- Lux- $3 Pap Smears (PBR and shot of well) and you can bring your own food and snacks inside
- The Cub Roam does $2 off specialty cocktails
New St Paul Corridor Route
Abilene’s Bar and Lounge to Fifth Frame/Tapas 177 /Scotland Yard Pub then we head to Dinosaur BBQ so make sure you call ahead and place a food order
Please note that on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday certain bars and breweries are closed