HOW TO BOOK A PEDAL BOAT
Book Direct With Us Over The Phone And Save Yourself the Online Booking Fee.
Call us at 585-348-7498 from 10am-8pm!
All boat tours are 100 minutes and for groups of up to 18 people. The weekday (Monday-Thursday) cost is $350 for the first 10 with each additional person costing $35 per person extra. Weekends start at $400 with each additional person costing $40 per person. When adding extra people to your group it is important to note that you must give us 48 hours notice of extra guests, if it is less than 48 hours it will cost an additional $5 for each extra person. The only thing not included is your drivers tip. Cash is always preferred by them but they also can personally take Venmo or Cash App. We can also do credit cards for corporate tours.
Tipping – Guests usually tip $5 per person instead of a percentage. Drivers do more than just get you back safely from a cruise down the Genesse River . They help you decorate, take all your group photos, giving you context of everything you pass and clean up the bike/boat before and after your tour.
Bike tours are 2 hours and for groups of up to 13 or 15 people depending on which bike you rent. The cost is $300 for weekdays (Monday-Thursday) for the first 10 people with each additional person costing $30 more.
Weekends start at $350 for up to 10 guests and $35 for each additional guest after the 10th guest.
Tipping – Guests usually tip $5 per person instead of a percentage. Drivers do more than just get you safely from point A to B. They help you decorate, take all your group photos, giving you context of everything you pass and clean up the bike/boat before and after your tour.
We encourage organizers to make it all inclusive for the group and factor in price of tour, food and alcohol for on bike, decorations, driver tip, covering birthday person/bachelorettes portion so that this way you can make sure everything gets done the way you want it to.
**** PLEASE NOTE THE INFORMATION BELOW ****
* Half of the money is collected at booking and the other half automatically collected on the card on file on the 14th day before your tour. That means if you tour is within the next 14 days the full amount is due at booking
* The cancellation policy depends on how many days before your tour and if you are looking to pick a different date/time or cancel altogether. The full write up is attached to your confirmation email and the frequently asked questions section
* Renting multiple bikes at the same time does not lead to cheaper pricing. On our end we have more work to do such as coordinating with the bars your group wants to visit
* Route choice does not impact pricing at all
* You can pay with Cash App or Venmo but you must pay the full amount at booking. No deposits
* After booking you can add guests later but to add guests within 48 hours of the start of your tour costs an additional $5 per person. At the same time if you have less people you must give us written notice at least 48 hours before the start of your tour and you will be issued a store credit to be used towards a future tour. It is not usable towards driver tip